Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Hurricane Katrina

My apologies for not posting anything new in the last couple of weeks. I have been busy with work and getting ready for another year as Assistant Grand Lecturer.

Today, I would like to send out thoughts and prayers to all who have been affected by Hurricane Katrina. This is truly the worst natural disaster to hit America in my lifetime. I urge all, from the Grand Lodges in the US to every individual who is able, to contribute in some manner for the relief of those in need. Money, blood, food & supplies will all be needed. It will take some time to rebuild New Orleans and the other communities on the Gulf Coast.

Disasters like this often bring the scam artists out in full gear, so please be cautious when contributing.

Good Luck & Godspeed.

No comments: